When we opened our Chill Living Wines cellar mid December 2020, one of our goals was to share the Winemakers stories. Share their passion, their commitment and engagement in producing wines in respect with nature and human being enjoying these nectars.
So we planned very carefully our July Italy vineyards trip, and cross fingers it will be an easy road! One thing is sure: it will be amazingly inspiring!
What will be the planning?
- Landing in Naples on the 17: visiting some wine cellars and ...pizza of course!
- Moving to the Amastuola Wine result, Puglia, near to Taranto
- Step 3 will be the Cantina Fongoli, near Montefalco
- Following by a visit to the vineyards of Olivier Paul Morandini: Fuori Mondo
- And we will end near Florence, to the domain of Querciabella