Finca Torremilanos

Cyclo

Ribera Del Duero - Ribera del Duero / Spain - 2019 -Red

€38,00

Total ageing of 22 months in 225 litre barrels from our own cooperage in the winery for 90% of the wine (the other 10% remains in concrete). Assemblage and final ageing of 1 month in a 7800 litre concrete vat, which represents the total production of this wine. No sulphur dioxide is used throughout the entire winemaking and bottling process.
Intense and driven with dark red fruits and serious structure.

95% Tempranillo, 5% Granacha

- 14.0% alcool

Roasts, grilled meat, stews and pulses.

This product is unavailable for the moment